|Who we are|
|Who is providing this notice?
||WOOD & HUSTON BANK
|What we do|
|How does WOOD & HUSTON BANK protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does WOOD & HUSTON BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
- Apply for a loan or
- Open an account or
- Use your credit or debit card or
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Wood & Huston Bancorporation
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- WOOD & HUSTON BANK does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Such as Financial Service Companies
|Other important information|
|You have other privacy protections under applicable state laws. To the extent these state laws apply, we will comply with them when we share information about you.