My SmartDesign Studio Photo Debit Card and Related Images
Upon submitting your image to Wood & Huston Bank (the “Bank”), you represent and certify that you have the legal right(s) to use the image(s) and have obtained any necessary consent(s) to allow Wood & Huston Bank to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and to use the image or derivative works of the image on the customized SmartDesign Photo Debit Card. All images submitted must have consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
You agree to destroy your old debit card once you receive your new customized debit card and hold Wood & Huston Bank harmless for any loss as a result of not doing so. You agree to return the customized card to the Bank immediately upon the request by the Bank. You indemnify and hold Wood & Huston Bank, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees that arise from your use of the service.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, Wood & Huston Bank reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
Upload Image Requirements:
- Minimum size of 840 X 840 for the Picture Perfect Debit Card
- Minimum size of 100 X 100 for the SmartPhoto Security Debit Card
- Not larger than 10MB
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or Bitmap Format
To Comply with VISA®Rules, Your Cardholder Supplied Images and/or Text Cannot Contain:
- Political Statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, or any other payment brand references
- References to any Visa® sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the Visa® brand or its member financial institutions