Why would I need a Trust?
- Do you desire privacy and want to keep your financial matters personal? The terms of a trust can remain private while a will is publicly filed.
- Do you need someone to manage your farm or rental property for you?
- Do you have a business or family farm that you would like to pass on to others?
- Are your assets structured to provide optimal cash flow for you?
- Do you need someone to manage your affairs in your retirement?
- Are you concerned about providing for the care of a disabled family member or do you have family members who cannot prudently handle their financial affairs?
- Are you concerned about your family disagreeing over property after you pass on?
- Would you like to leave funds for charities or establish scholarships?
- Has there been or will there be a change in your financial situation?
These are just a few of the questions that can be answered through properly structuring your trust and selecting an experienced, professional Trustee to meet your long-term goals. We will also work with your attorney and your accountant to examine all estate and tax planning options to give your assets every advantage and offer you and your family peace of mind.
Call us at (660) 886-6825 or come by to set up a time to get acquainted, answer your questions, and discuss how we can best serve your needs. As you would expect, our consultations are completely confidential and without charge.