- Valuable Rebates - $40 back per year-10% on every $100 every quarter. Any transaction qualifies 1
- Identity Fraud Support Service- Provides you with personalized fraud resolution services.
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty - All checking account purchases are protected from theft, loss or damage for 90 days. Any warrantied item purchased is automatically covered by an extended one-year warranty.
- Payment Card Protection- Centralized service to immediately cancel all of your credit or debit cards if they are ever lost or stolen. Also provides emergency cash or travel arrangements if member is more than 50 miles away from home.
- Overdraft Forgiveness2 - One-time overdraft fee elimination coupon.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement3 - Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we'll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.
- Disappearing Fee4 - Monthly fee of $3.95 gets reduced $0.25 for every debit card purchase. Make 16 or more purchases that post and clear during the statement cycle and the fee is eliminated!
- FREE Electronic Banking Package - Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit, eStatements 5 , 24-hour telephone banking and Quicken® web connect.
- FREE Visa® Debit Card
- SmartPhoto and SmartSecure Debit Card Available
- Only $25 Deposit To Open
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Air-Evac Lifeteam Discount
- Higher Savings Rate when you open a SmartChecking account. All it takes is a $10 minimum automatic transfer from checking to savings each statement cycle.
- We have combined a number of additional services that bring even greater value from your banking relationship. Learn More.
- Must present receipts to receive rebate. Maximum of $10 in rebates for $100 in purchases per quarter.
- Must present coupon to receive fee elimination.
- ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge.
- ATM transactions do not count as VISA® Debit Card purchase.
- Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.