Are you interested in extra security? This account delivers more security features.1
- Triple Bureau Credit File Monitoring - Providing daily monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to Equifax® , Experian® and TransUnion® credit reports. Includes access to your credit score and 3-in-1 credit report. (Registration and activation required.)
- Resolution Services - Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud recovery specialist who can walk you through the process of reclaiming your identity.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 - For expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit should you fall victim to identity theft.
- Online Identity Theft News Center - Resources to safeguard your identity.
- Total Identity Monitoring - Monitoring over 1,000 non-credit databases where identity theft could be evident. Registration and activation required.
- FREE Electronic Banking Package - Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit, eStatements 3 , 24-hour telephone banking and Quicken® web connect
- ATM Fee Reimbursement up to $20 per cycle - Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we'll pay you back for non-network ATM fees
- FREE Visa® Debit Card
- SmartPhoto and SmartSecure Debit Card Available
- Only $25 Deposit To Open
- Only $5.95 per month - Compare and Save!
- Air-Evac Lifeteam Discount
- Cellular Telephone Protection4 Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost if your cell phone is stolen or damaged in the U.S. and abroad.
- $12,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment 4 - Receive up to $12,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- Higher Savings Rate when you open a SmartSavings account at the same time as your SmartChecking. All it takes is a $10 minimum automatic transfer from checking to savings each statement cycle.
- We have combined a number of additional services that bring even greater value from your banking relationship. Learn More.
- IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders (unless otherwise noted). Benefits are not available to a "signer" or "beneficiary" of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
- Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.
- Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company names on the certificate of insurance.