Traditional or Spousal IRA
At some point, everyone has to start thinking about their retirement. Our traditional and spousal IRAs will help you enact a saving plan that's right for you. These IRAs will make sure that when the time comes to start relaxing, you can actually relax without having to worry about making ends meet. Contributions and interest are both tax deductible for qualified individuals, so it makes an ideal place to keep your money until you are ready to kick back!
- Interest tax-deferred until payout
- Fixed-rate retirement account
- Contribution tax-deductible for qualified individuals
- Up to $6000 contribution if under age 50
- Up to $7000 contribution for age 50 and greater
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 1/2
- No setup or administration fees
- FREE Online Banking
*Important 2020 IRA Changes and how it affects you.
- Delayed age from 70 1/2 to 72 for beginning RMDs.
- Traditional IRA contributions may be made at any age for those with an eligible income.
- More rapid payouts to non-spouse (and other) beneficiaries, eliminating "stretch" IRAs.
Learn more about all the 2020 changes at kiplinger.com