List of Documents you may need to support your application. Work with your CPA, bookkeepers, or internal staff to gather needed items to support and complete your SBA application.
Verification of Payroll Information
Support of the payroll may costs from one of the following:
- 12 months of IRS Forms 941 for 3/31/19, 6/30/19, 9/30/19 and 12/31/19 OR IRS Form 940 for the year ended 12/31/19 OR
- Payroll Reports:
- Summary report for the 12 months ending 2019 (gross wages prior to Section 125 or Deductions)
- Report detailing each employee and their gross pay for the 12 months ending 2019 (totals should agree with summary report)
- Report detailing vacation, severance pay, group health benefits, retirement benefits, etc.…AND IRS Forms W-2, W-3 for 2019
Support of the following:
- Supporting documentation for health, dental, and retirement benefits paid for calendar 2019.
- A schedule summarizing each category of these costs.
- Copies of state unemployment tax filings for 2019.
Payroll Costs To Determine Loan Amount
- Salaries and Benefits (defined)
- Compensation (Salary, Wages, Commission)
- Parental, Vacation, Family, Medical, Sick Leave
- Allowance for dismissal or separation
- Payments required for the provisions of group health care benefits, including insurance premiums
- State and local taxes (not federal) assessed on compensation
- Payments of retirement benefits
- Less Salaries in excess of $100,000 for individuals or owners
Funding is limited and we can give no assurance that the application will accepted or be issued a loan number by the SBA. We appreciate your patience as we work to help you, and other borrowers, during these difficult economic times.